- Call our US based 24×7 help desk (727) 565-0520 or email us.
- No prompts or recordings – a “live” person will answer your call!
Choose the level of services that works best for your company:
- Committed Service
Critical system issues will be addressed within one hour for remote services and within four hours if an on-site technician must be dispatched. Customized Service Level Agreements available.
- Best Effort
Call us anytime and we will send the first available engineer to troubleshoot your issue.
- “Block of Hours”
This popular programs allows customers to purchase a designated number, or “block”, of support hours in advance at a pre-determined rate nationwide.
- First ABS provides on-site dedicated technical staff to support your IT infrastructure.
- We can work in three, six or 12 month durations.
We augment Avaya Red and Blue products, Cisco, NEC and other key product platforms.
- We commit to a timeframe to complete the installation for a firm, fixed price.
- FirstABS can perform a portion of the installation work, or, we can manage the entire project.
- On-site and remote training at End User level and product administration levels.
We work with Avaya Red and Blue products, Cisco, NEC and other key platforms.
All maintenance packages include:
- Trouble tickets on reported issues
- Remote technical support
- On-site dispatch services
- Troubleshooting system quality issues
- Applying patches to the software on a quarterly basis
- Performing moves, adds and changes
We provide Maintenance on Avaya Red and Blue products, Cisco, NEC and other key platforms.
- Proactive 24/7 monitoring
- Alarm generation and notices
- Proactive resolution
- Committed service levels (SLAs)
- Advance reporting
- Inventory tracking
- Capacity management