Taking a Deeper Look into IP Office
Did you know FirstABS now provides a full Avaya IP Office solution for our key channel partners? We have developed a customized program designed to help our customers with hundreds of locations.
The FirstABS IP Office offers several advantages to help keep you productive and profitable, including:
• FirstABS will provide a Project Coordinator to serve as the primary point of contact for the Prime (customer lead program representative)
• Our Project Coordinator will collaborate with your Prime on dates of implementation, tracking of equipment, site contact and location of installation, staging of equipment, technician assignment, installation of equipment and post installation training and support.
We will perform one survey for each site. The survey will include:
• Equipment room inspection.
• Verification of and power requirements for equipment including base station units.
• Validation of wiring and terminations for Avaya equipment and wireless station units.
Staging and Programming
You ship the equipment to our staging area for programming prior to your implementation date:
• We will unbox and inventory all equipment.
• We stage and program equipment based on your predetermined requirements.
• We will send to the our technician prior to the date of your site installation.
Installation of Equipment
Our technician will install the IP Office equipment at each site location. All installations will be scheduled around your required time frames.
• We will de-install the current telephone system and remove it if requested.
• We unbox and inventory all equipment.
• We install the Avaya IP Office in the sites telecommunication room.
• We set out the end user telephones.
• We mount the wireless base station as necessary.
• We perform cable runs.
• We test all features before leaving site.
Post Installation Support and Training
Our onsite technician will provide post installation support to troubleshoot issues that may arise from the installation.
If the Avaya IP Office sounds interesting, please contact us to learn more about our competitive “turn-key” service, and get your customized program underway!