First ABS and First ABE provides on-site dedicated technical staff to support your IT infrastructure – Project Management and Consultants – We work in three, six or 12 month durations
- NEW! Database & License Management – Solves complex SW data base problems. Liaison with Avaya’s Data Quality Team spanning TDM, VoIP, and Legacy environments
- NEW! Strategic Consulting Services – Business Planning, Operational process development, and Technology domain analysis
- NEW! Oracle SBC Implementation – Oracle Gold Partner with certified sales & technicians across admin, configuration and implementation Session Boarder Controllers
FABCloudUC™ Hosted Voice
FABCloudUC™ – Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS)
Organizations of all sizes are moving their business-critical services, such as HR, Sales and CRM to the cloud because it is more cost-effective and flexible. They are moving their phone systems to the cloud too – and they are choosing FABCloudUC™.
FABCloudUC™ delivers carrier-class cloud PBX and hosted business phone services with all the features organizations expect from a traditional phone system — plus unified communications. Services such as instant messaging, mobile apps, video conferencing and more.
FABCloudUC™ takes all of the guesswork away by offering a cost- effective, pay-as-you-grow, service. It is a reliable service with all the features you expect carrier-class phone and UC system. Innovations and updates are built in – you never have to worry about future updates – ever. We do that.
The Value of FABCloudUC™
Traditional phone systems and PBXs are expensive to maintain and require a large capital investment to update or replace.
- FABCloudUC™removes capital expenditures and long-term operating costs for hardware, maintenance and installation.
- FABCloudUC™ does not require organizations to have dedicated systems engineers and support staff to keep their phone system up and running.
- FABCloudUC’s ™ pay-as-you-go pricing lets organizations pay for what they use and add more services when needed.
- FABCloudUC™ can integrate with an organization’s existing phone system, helping protect their existing investments while layering on new services and features.
The Benefits of FABCloudUC™
The right cloud communications solution needs to be incredibly simple to use, and not require IT support. However, making FABCloudUC™ easy to use doesn’t mean limiting its capabilities.
From sophisticated mobile services to multi-media contact centers, our cloud delivers tools that improve user productivity and customer engagement. It has the scale and administrative tools to support one location or one thousand; offering the same features worldwide. And FABCloudUC™ is ready for the long haul, built with the same proven equipment that drives millions of lines at service providers across the globe. FABCloudUC ™ elements are anchored in geographically redundant data centers, offering piece of mind.
Time – it’s you and your team’s most important resource. FABCloudUC™ is designed to make users more productive wherever they need to work. In the office, in a home office, a hotel room, an airport or a coffee shop, FABCloudUC™ keeps users connected and makes them more responsive to co-workers and customers.
Imagine a unified communications solutions that allows one phone number to follow users wherever they go— accessible from their desk, their smartphone, their tablet, or on their laptop; from anywhere with an Internet connection. This is FABCloudUC™ – your mobile office.
With traditional on-premises solutions, you often have to plan and pay for future growth long before you even need it. FABCloudUC™ lets you pay for what you need; adding, changing, moving users as needed. Opening a new office or store? With FABCloudUC™ Cloud UC, there are no hidden hardware costs and you can manage all locations from one account.
Why Choose First American Business Cloud?
Your data is protected by our “defense in depth” security model — satisfying rigorous enterprise security standards without costly add-ons.
Our cloud architecture is optimized across the stack for high performance — from premium hardware to custom performance enhancing technologies.
Choose where your apps and data reside. Build and manage virtual machines (VMs) across 11 interconnected data centers in the US, Canada, UK, and EMEA.
Compliant & Audited
Our platform is SSAE 16 SOC2 Type 2 certified, and we have helped customers comply with industry regulations like HIPAA.
One of the most rigorous SLAs in the industry.
Built-in disaster recovery solutions reinforce our highly redundant infrastructure.
Powerful load balancing and redundancy features that improve uptime.
Flexible Support Options
Choose a support tier, then add service tasks and professional services as needed.
Contact First American Business today to find out more.